Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm going to Italy with my high school in April


I'm going to Italy with my high school in April...?
A small group, less than 20 people, are going and its an art trip I'm 17 I was wondering, what types of clothes should I be thinking of bringing? and is there anything else i should be thinking of?
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Light layers. Good shoes for walking in, with museums etc in mind. Think good arch support.
2 :
Orla is right - the weather can be pretty variable here so layers are a practical way to go. One other thing that it might be useful to bring is a small folding umbrella that you can stick in your purse. The weather is usually nice at that time of year, but you could run into a shower. I've got a very small one that I carry in my pocket when I'm out just in case. It's been particularly useful the last week or so.