Friday, December 24, 2010

School Trip, New York or Italy


School Trip, New York or Italy?
My school is going on a trip and I was wondering where I should go. I live in edmonton, so anything would be incredible! I've been to Italy before, I have famly there.
Other - Destinations - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think you should go to the place that you thought about first, your heart knows where it wants to go. but as for me.. i live in washington and can go to new york any time so i would choose Italy
2 :
i would go to italy if u want romance or new york if u want loudness shopping isd in both places
3 :
Hi Sara! I was in Edmonton a few years back, what a pretty city you live in! My guess is that finances will determine where your school ends up going...clearly Italy will be more expensive for obvious reasons, but it's the place that I would recommend to you. I lived in NYC for 2 years and it's great for seeing museums, Ground Zero, and the Statue of Liberty. A Broadway production is always exciting, too. But to be able to go to Europe, and to go YOUNG is such a rare opportunity for students in the USA and Canada. In Italy you will see what remains of the layers of civilization that existed, especially in Rome and Pompeii. Experiencing another culture and language teaches you far more than you can imagine. Italy is beautiful, it's cuisine is worldclass and all of those designer labels you see in NYC from Italy are far less expensive in Rome, Florence, and Milan. Whatever you decide, Sara, learn and see everything that you can, and have a wonderful time!
4 :
Italy is a great place to visit as you must already know; I've lived here for the past ten years. However, with family here it's likely you'll be able to come back and visit here again. If you've never been to New York, you might want to do that and experience something different.