Monday, November 16, 2009

Hi! I'm Italian! Exists a school like East High School in High school musical


Hi! I'm Italian! Exists a school like East High School in High school musical?
For example with afternoon cours end clubs... In Italy there aren't school of this type. Now I study Accounting at an High School in Italy, but I would appeal to me go to a school like the East High School
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there are regional east high school....like blue valley north high school or blooming west high school. Or even Jeff City East high school but I doubt if there is a general east high school that is not regional because it doesn;t say 'east' of what part!?!?! Im italian too...well second generation!
2 :
East High and schools like it are fiction.