Saturday, April 24, 2010

Boarding School


Boarding School?
I'm thinking about going to boarding school in italy next year. Im 14, a girl, live in Louisiana, make A's and B's and am currently in a College Prep school now. I was wondering if you have any recomendations for schools, and could tell me what life in boarding school is like.
Primary & Secondary Education - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApY33668mFcZSftlAGxCFm7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080114173341AAWG2hQ
2 :
i went to one, its great, some freedom, an experience i treasure to this day
3 :
It is a great experience and I do recommend it. I also recommend you choose a school with a lot of boarding students, the more students the more fun you'll have. Also make sure you don't end up in a boarding school that people are sent to only because their parents want them to get "fixed", sometimes its hard to tell if a school is like that or not.
4 :
Boarding School is one of lifes most rewarding experiences, one I suggest everyone who can should try. There are disadvangates to Boarding Schools as well as the advantages, one of which is the lack of time spent with family and a much more structured and strict way of life than many are use to. As for schools in Italy I don't think there is a boarding school for lower highschoolers in Italy, however I may be wrong. Research Research Research! Don't forget to include your parents in you're quest to find a school.