Monday, May 24, 2010

Universities in Italy for Americans


Universities in Italy for Americans?
I'm a sophomore at a Fairfax County High school in VA, and i was wondering if anybody knows any colleges/universities in Italy that I could apply to. Junior year is coming soon and I just wanted to be prepared. I want to go into the field of early childhood education, which is basically like a kindergarten teacher. Does anyone know a school in Italy that specifies in that field?? Also, I'd appreciate if you could recommend schools that are near Milan and Florence since I have family there. Lastly, I wanted to include that I don't want to go to a school in Italy for just like a semester or one year. I'm planning on moving there permanently after graduating high school in 2012. Also, if possible, could you list schools that have courses in English, I mean i'm fluent in Italian, but I'd prefer learning in english if possible. Thank you so much, I'm so excited I can't wait for 2012 to come!!! ~Bella!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Information is below.