Sunday, January 8, 2012

Student Visa. How long can I get a student Visa for


Student Visa. How long can I get a student Visa for?
I have a dream school in italy I want to go to for philosophy. I want to do ALL my schooling there. I dont want to only go for a year. Is there any way I could stay there without having to come back? Can I get a visa that doesnt expire for a couple years? Can I just keep renewing it? The point is I need to find a way to stay in Italy for atleast four years without having to become a italian resident. can anyone help ?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
On an important question like this, I would go to Italian consulate and find answers there. And I would also visit Italian consular website as well contact schools in Italy to find out ALL the educational requirements.
2 :
I also think you should ask to the nearest consulate; look on the site below for both basic informations and a list of consulate.