Sunday, January 1, 2012

Going to italy, fastest way to learn the language


Going to italy, fastest way to learn the language?
Im going to italy in april for a school trip so i was wondering what program or book can help me learn the language fast like rosetta stone or something?
Languages - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Unfortunately, it takes a lot of practice to learn a language.. xD I've found these podcasts that help you learn languages online, and I think they're pretty good. Whilst I use Japanesepod, there's an Italian pod as well: http://www.italianpod101.com/ It's one of those pay-to-improve things, so the lessons are completely free... You can pay for things like flashcard training and lesson rundowns, but they're not compulsory. It might sound weird, or like it won't help you, but it really worked for me. :D So I hope it could help you! You can even download the podcasts onto your iPod (I think...) so you can listen on-the-go. ;3 Of course, don't forget it takes a lot of practice too! Try getting an email pal in Italy? I'm not so sure about Rosetta Stone. I've tried it before and I wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's helpful. Consider things carefully before you splash out the cash. xD anyway, I hope it helps somehow. xD Enjoy!