Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How to find a school over seas to attend for a high school year


How to find a school over seas to attend for a high school year?
I'm a sophomore this year at an average high school, but my grades are all A's and should be the same this year, but next year for my junior year I really want to attend a high school in Italy or another country like that. (If there is a really excellent school I could attend in the US. I would also be open to that idea) But I really just need to find a web page or someone I can talk to about helping me find a school and registering for that. It doesn't need to specialize in anything; music would be nice, design would be nice, anything in the arts would work just fine. Again it doesn't need to be specifically for any of those. Thank you so much!
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you speak Italian? It is a little known fact that schools teach their students in the language of the land. What other languages do you speak?