Sunday, July 1, 2012

I want to get my MBA studying in Italy. What are some schools to look at


I want to get my MBA studying in Italy. What are some schools to look at?
I'm 22 and from the U.S. What paperwork would I need to make this happen? I already know about St. John's in Rome. I've already spent a semester studying in Florence during my junior year and it was the best five months of my life. Currently I'm working in NY. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Ah, ignorance is grand bamski. Your sense of patriotism and closeminded mentality are sad though. Even the small number of italian institutions that offer MBAs are partnered with American institutions. Many ex-pats even teach fulltime at these institutions. I prefer the lifestyle so I want to study there. Think before you speak and might I suggest a different forum to express your attempts to make yourself feel better.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
www.internationalstudies http://www.learn4good.com/great_colleges/european_art_mba_business_courses.htm This list some places in Florence where you can study MBA there. Best of luck Ciao