Thursday, June 24, 2010

first day of school.. new guy from italy smiles at me during physics and during lunch


first day of school.. new guy from italy smiles at me during physics and during lunch?
first day sucked but then he showed up. from italy. righteous! i walked into physics and my physics teacher made us go in alphabetical order by last names. the italian guy asked me what last name was and he was one person ahead of me. he smiles at me. that was 3rd period. then im walking and i see him with this girl whos obsessed with electronic music and shes trying to tell him to meet him at a cafe when hes hungry. (we have an open campus) she was trying to think of the cafe name and i passed by her and she told me to come back. i told her it was called doucefrance and she said to him, "oh yes! thats the name... so if you wanna ever have lunch there, we can." and he said ok. i noticed when i said the name he was smiling at me again. good signals? even better, after that i asked him if he had ever seen pirates of the carribean and he said, "yes some people tell me i look like jack sparrow" and we both laughed but not the electronic girl. he said bye to both of us and walked off. i then asked the girl if she liked him and she said no way! does this mean anything special?
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't let anyone racially abuse him.. and your in the clear :)
2 :
The signs can mean he likes you...or just likes you as a friend. Keep talking to him and see what he does for the next few days. Once you start talking to him more, the "signs" will get clearer. Hope this helps :)
3 :
Jack sparrow? He must be a hottie, and he speak's italian? Go get him!