Wednesday, April 8, 2009

International Colleges in Italy


International Colleges in Italy?
I live in the US but I wanna transfer to a school in Italy after community college. Preferably Rome but anything would be great. Obviously I don't speak Italian so I am looking for International or American Colleges or Universities in Italy. If you know of any let me know. Thanks! PS. I already know about the American University of Rome. That's my first choice.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Loyola University in Rome But, it would probably be best if you were at least learning Italian before you go.
2 :
When I was thinking about going to school in Italy, I saw a university called Marist College. Basically you go to school in Italy and when you finish you are awarded your degree from Marist. Learn Italian! E' molto importante che tu impari l'italiano. Buona fortuna! Good luck! Ciao!