Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is my High School diploma valid in Italy? How much does an Italian University cost a month


Is my High School diploma valid in Italy? How much does an Italian University cost a month?
Hello everybody: I got my high school diploma 3 months ago, and I'm thinking about moving to Italy. I'm a citizen there (I got an Italian passport and family there), However I don't speak any Italian and I have never being there. Anyways, my questions are: Will I have to spend time on school again before being able to get into college? (they have a different type of education system) How much does a Community College or University cost each month over there? Do they offer financial aid for people like me? (low income family =/ ) Please help me with some good answer!!!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You don't state where you got your diploma, though usually, if not valid yet, you just to "convert" it, it's just bureaucracy. As for University tuition fees, it depends a lot: where and what? Anyway you can expect something an average near 1500 Euro per year . Financial aid for people with low income is available, but each University has its own rules about.