Friday, June 1, 2012

atmosphere in florence, italy


atmosphere in florence, italy
im going to italy for school in a month....any advice on the city...people...etc? thanx
Florence - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have never been fortunate enough as yet to travel to Italy, though I have lived in three countries in my lifetime. I have a friend in Finland that travels often and he has said many things positive about Italy. I have only seen the country in documentaries and such, and it really does look such a glorious place, full of atmosphere and history. What an opportunity you have. Live the experience to the full. I have met quite a few Italians. You'll love the people, I'm sure, and the food is fantastic. I wish I were going with you.
2 :
I live in pistoia , near florence... people is great.. florence it's a multiracial city there are not only italian, but chinese,english,freanch people too.. I advise you to visit the inner city which is amazing.. or visist the uffizi,the art gallery ... well what can i say... if you have some questions send me an email rockergirl93@hotmail.it ...
3 :
I love ur avatar


Read more discussion :