Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I locate english schools/universities/trade schools in Italy


How can I locate english schools/universities/trade schools in Italy?
My boyfriend of 5 years and I want to go to Italy for a few years before settling back down in the US. I want to participate in the study abroad program available at UConn, but he wants to do something with holistic health (massage, acupressure, chiropractic, etc.) I'm graduating soon and would like to move sometime next summer or so, but for him to start a two-year program here would set us back, time-wise. How can I locate schools in Europe that teach in english? We are learning Italian (I took three years in high school), but taking classes in Italian would make the workload gruelling.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do an online search or contact english universities in Italy and ask them.