Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can anyone give me an oppurtunity like this


Can anyone give me an oppurtunity like this?
I am extremely bored with my life and its not just a passing fad, I want to go to school in italy really bad but my family cannot afford that. I really need a change in my life, a drastic one. If anyone can help please contact me. I am very outgoing, social and i have been told pretty and ambitious. I always dreamed of my life being so much more than what it is right now, I need something more stimulating.
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why not go to the school near you, and ask for the office of international students, or the student employment office. They usually have information on studying abroad. You'd probably have to come up with some money in order to pay for the trip there. You can also become an au pair, where you'd babysit for a local family, and go to a local school to teach English or something, or learn Italian. I'm sure there are lots of programs out there that would allow you to study abroad and receive college credits.