Thursday, July 8, 2010

Medical studying abroad, in Italy


Medical studying abroad, in Italy?
So, I want to go through college, medical school, residency, etc. to become a doctor. While talking about this with my friend's dad who is from Europe, he mentioned to me how long the process of becoming a physician is and the LARGE amount of debt it will amass. He recommended that, instead of only going to one college/medical school in the US, I go to a school in Italy, Austria, or Germany. He told me how they were much cheaper to attend, were great schools, and how the US's medical field was suffering from government cuts. Would studying abroad be a great opportunity? I would have to learn the language, and learn about culture. But what are your opinions on this?
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hey , It is possible to get rid of debt, but you have to know exactly how to do it.There are many web-sites , that offer that service, but unfortunately most of them are scams. Last year I found a web site that helped me to save more than 30% ... They are one the best web-sites . If you really need help, I would recommend you http://DebtProExpert.info ... They really know how to help you. I think this will help you