Sunday, April 1, 2012

What are some recommended places in Italy


What are some recommended places in Italy?
I'm doing a project on Italy for a research project in school, and I want to know, if you were going to go to just one city, where would you go, what would you see, and why?
Polls & Surveys - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My favourite cities in Italy are two. First Rome, that is my city and it's full of beautiful places. If you have to came in Italy with your school I think it's the best. Second city it's Florence. It is not so big as Rome, but you'll feel art in the air everywhere you go. Also Venice is very beautiful, of course, but it's one of the most expencive in Italy! If you are interested in monuments and so on look here http://www.italyguide.com/index2.php?m=menu&h=monmus_eng&sp=spot_tick