Sunday, April 8, 2012

Should I pay $2700 to go on a trip with my school to europe, If i'm moving there this summer


Should I pay $2700 to go on a trip with my school to europe, If i'm moving there this summer?
So I really want to take a trip to Spain, Italy, & Greece with my school later in the year. It will cost $2700 for 12 days. I'm moving to Germany this summer though, & i'd have the opportunity to see Europe anyway. So should I go with my school in april if i'm already going to move near there this summer?
Other - Europe - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
so long as it's your money, i say do whatever you want to do with it. you might actually learn something about the area which could help you when you finally move there.
2 :
save your $2700 for your life in Germany. you can visit Spain, Italy, & Greece from Germany with cheap flights within europe.
3 :
Gosh, I just love the way you all seem to think that Europe is tiny ... Europe is about the same size as the continental United States. Germany is much further north than Spain, Italy and Greece. You're talking about 4 very different countries - yes, COUNTRIES - there. Spend the money, tightwad. You'll be glad of the experience.
4 :
Not something I would do. You can wait and save money in your pocket for later, you know? (: But you should do what you want, and I wish you the BEST of luck in Germany! Best wishes.
5 :
Me personally i would wait if i was going to move in a few months anyway but you dowhat you feel is best for you. Whatever you decide i wish you the best.
6 :
I mean, I wouldn't. Its just kinda a waste, you know? But if it's really important to you, go for it.



Read more discussion :