Friday, August 24, 2012

Italy age limits.


Italy age limits...?
I'm going to italy with school and by the time we leave I will be 16. I was wondering what the drinking age limits were in italy for bars and small shops. Also I want to get a tattoo while im over there I was wondering the age limit and if I need permission would a signed sheet do. Some areas I'll be in are serento and Pompeii. Dunno all the places. If you know any places that are good places. Leave them ina comment.
Other - Italy - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As 16 you can drink alcohols and buy cigarettes legally. You can also get the tatoos you want without any permission :-)
2 :
In Italy there isn't a drinking age, but you can be served alcoholic drinks in public places only if you're at least16; in some places, local administrations set some stricter rules, generally saying you have to be 16 in order to buy alcoholic drinks, as well (in a couple of place it seems the limit for buying strong liquor is 18), and you can't drink in public places if you're below 16 (like in Milan); about tattoos, if you're below 18 you need your your parents permit. Anyway, be careful not to get drunk, if you don't want to be identified as American or English...
3 :
Inside bars you can go at any age, for order drink you have to be 16. Tattoo you have to be 18.
4 :
The drinking age limit is 16, so you can legally buy alcoholic drinks at least in supermarkets. The legal age for tattoos is 18, but you can get a tattoo with the permission of your parents... but I think your parents should be there, so I don't think you can get it.