Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Italian School Systems


Italian School Systems?
I need information over how the school systems in Italy differ from those in America. I would prefer if the person to answer were from Italy.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello, I am Italian so I hope to be able to help. compulsory education begins at age 6 years. then 6 years the child is enrolled in primary schools that last 5 years. after primary school are the schools that last 3 years. the end of 3 years there will be a state exam. after school are the schools that last 5 years (ending the boy is 19 years). However, compulsory education is up to the second year of high school or when the boy is 16 years old. the end of these 5 years there was another examination of the "mature". when you graduated (5 years of high school) you can choose to go to university sorry for my English ciao ciao!