Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have no clue on which Culinary School to go to


Have no clue on which Culinary School to go to!!!?
So I'm about to be a senior and I want to start sending application before winter break. I've been struggling on where to go and what would be the best degree to get. I have recently competed in the ProStart cUlinary competition and won $12,000 scholarship to Culinary Art Institute or Kendall. I was thinking about my local colleg, University of Anchorgae Alaska because they have a study abroad program and I would go to school in Italy for a year, I LOVE that..so I have no clue where to go Art Institute or UAA...
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The art institutes are known for their culinary program, that might be something you want to consider. Also, before making a decision, visit the culinary schools that you are interested in.