Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's the best option for international calling cards [US call to Italy]


What's the best option for international calling cards [US call to Italy]?
My boyfriend is in culinary school in Italy through October. I've reached my breaking point with the quality of Skype so I'm looking into calling cards. I live in Connecticut & I'll be making the calls from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Tour, if that matters. But I have zero knowledge of calling cards & I have three month old triplets; which results in me having zero time for any research. The price doesn't really matter - but the more minutes the better. Thanks in advance!
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I use http://www.telthreeadvantage.com for many years No fee, no tax, bonus minutes