Monday, November 1, 2010

How to fit in at a new school


How to fit in at a new school?
okay well, I have actually been in the school since september now, but the school is full of Italians (even though its a british school...in italy), I can't really relate to them. I have some friends atm, ones that are british and I'm used to travelling so Im international. I performed drums in front of everyone during my 2nd week, and i was known from then on (best day of my life) , but not in a popular way. Like people signify me as the drummer, but doesnt mean im gonna hang out with them on weekends and etc. I've started to make small talk with some in school, what do you think i could do to relate to them more?
Singles & Dating - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get involved in more stuff
2 :
join a club get involved and met friends
3 :
just be urself
4 :
your question is in the wrong section
5 :
Check into things they enjoy doing that you might like also. Check on clubs, sports and after school things the like to do or belong to. If it is of interest to you try it and see if you enjoy it too. Uusally if you have things in common it builds strong relationships. Good luck!