Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm from Italy &for my high school exam I have to bring a script.I would like to bring it on SAILING..IDEAS


I'm from Italy &for my high school exam I have to bring a script.I would like to bring it on SAILING..IDEAS???
SAILING in school...what subjects can I connect?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello!! M 4m India. Well I think ur querry lacks clarity. t isnt really clear whether u wanna know bout sailing in connection wid sm drama or career. If ur Qn relates 2 drama.....thn a script on da life of a mariner(say a merchant navy officer) can be a good idea. N if ts bout career thn thr is numerous matter 4 t...but ultimately i think 4 wt u r looking 4 u gotta make ur query a bit clearer.
2 :
ok,if you are referring to a movie script, 1492 may be a good idea(featuring gerard depardieu) if you should look for a book or likewise, i'd recommend hemingway's the old man and the sea. both have a connection to sailing and human nature in general.