Friday, January 9, 2009

cosmetology schools in Italy


cosmetology schools in Italy?
my husband is in the military and in april 2011 were moving to Italy, i really want to go to cosmetology school but if i start now im not sure id finish, is there any school you know of in Italy that i could go to? um im very faithful to my husband & this is completely uncalled for i was talkin but going to school wtf? someone really help me nd not write stupid stuff on my questions!
Hair - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well first, your when your husband is away dont cheat on him, like all the other wifes cheat with there husband goes away to war or wherever. Be faithful. I hope you are. But most of you are not. Get with the Lord, becuase the time is near, And you dont want to burn in hell. You would like to go to HEAVEN. RIGHT?