Sunday, October 24, 2010

Help question on school IB


Help question on school IB?
Okay this is probably the most stupid way to get what I'm looking for but there's no harm in trying out something right? I'm in an IB school in italy and I hoping that for the end of the course I will be able to get into an american university( yes I'm very informed on all the procedures, costs etc, no worry on that front), the only problem is that I'm very unhappy where I am, and I wanted to look for another IB school possibly in the US, with campus. My question is, where would I even start looking for some schools? Like on the IBO website? or do you know any places where you'd go to find informations if it was you ? Please help me, even if this is not much at least it something!
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, I work with The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS for short), a non-profit with more than 300 member schools in both North America and abroad.TABS (www.boardingschools.com) is a great resource for finding another IB school in the U.S. One of the best ways to check out different boarding schools is to use TABS School Browser. You can enter the school name if you have a particular school in mind, or search by zip code, and even view an A-Z listing of nearly 300 member schools. Each school has its own page and profile with lots of key information, and you can request info from multiple schools at once. It’s quite the time-saver! Also, the TABS Guided Search tool lets you refine your search even more. You can search by gender, specialty, grade levels, and location. You can even add more targeted criteria including courses, arts, and athletic interests. It’s perfect for those who know what they want—and helps those who don’t to figure it out. Check out both at http://www.boardingschools.com/find-a-school.aspx