Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I want to take a high school study abroad.


I want to take a high school study abroad...?
I want to take a high school study abroad to italy but I don't speak a word of italian.... What programs might be helpful in learning italian?
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
rosetta stone, or just google them
2 :
I studied through Intrax (intraxstudyabroad.com) and I didn't know a bit of Japanese but I studied in Japan through their program and they taught me Japanese and I learned so much that I was able to get around Japan by myself! It is an amazing program. So you don't necessarily have to learn the langauge before hand with some programs. And learning it while you are in the country is much better than learning it from a book, so try doing a program that will teach you the language while you're there!