Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Italian, and I have a question about USA school


I'm Italian, and I have a question about USA school?
What are the Holiday of the High School? Because, in Italy, we have 3 months of holiday in Summer (from the second week of June to the first week of September), two weeks for Christmas and one for Carneval and Easter. We go to school also Saturday... I'm very sorry for my grammar, in Italy we study more Latin than English (our stupid Minister)... Thank you very much!
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well School is Monday through Friday, off on saturdays and sundays. Also about Holiday it depends on the school district. some schools go to school Sept-May then off June, July and August on Holiday. Some schools have what is called year round school where you get 1 month off every 3/4 months.
2 :
American schools are very similar to yours, BUT we dont have school on saturdays. We also have many days off during the year, depending on the school you go to. your grammar is fine. You'll notice that most american's grammar is not the best ether.