Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Business Schools in Italy


Business Schools in Italy?
Hi there, I am looking for business schools in Italy. I would like to find a professor to collaborate with on a mini research project specifically in the area of Market research. So far in my search, I have noticed that most Universities specialize in the sciences, can anyone suggest schools that have a business department? Thank you.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do you live in Europe? If not, then maybe try going to a school in the States and do a study abroad program in Italy. That way you can make sure you get the classes you want/need for your desired major.
2 :
I agree w/ lauren. If you live here (states) start with a school here. I would love to get my MBA in Europe, just not sure where