Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is it a wise decision to remain in italy to finish high school.


Is it a wise decision to remain in italy to finish high school.?
Hi everyone. Its my first year of high school and I decided to start it in italy. I've done my first eight years of school in the US. I know the education is better here in europe and that it would be very "handy" to perfect my italian but I'm afraid that it would cripple my chances to get into a good university back in the states. Will I be at a disadvantage with my english? Will universities consider my being here in a foreign country for high school as a plus or a minus? Will it affect my act and sat scores? Please answer. Thanks.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think U.S. it better