Tuesday, March 1, 2011

which military bases in Italy have schools (elementary) on base


which military bases in Italy have schools (elementary) on base?
If you could give me the name of the base, and even the name of the school if you know it. thanks
Other - Italy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
all of them have schools. you can find information on the department of defense website. Naples, Aviano. If you search on the internet, 'department of defense schools' things should come up
2 :
As far as I know Camp Darby, Pisa, doesn't have any school on the base. I try to listen to their radio ( AFN ) when I can to learn english and they say something like "Livorno school". But I might be wrong. You can check yourself on their webpage: http://www.afneurope.net/
3 :
Camp Darby closed their schools about a year ago.