Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This is what I look and am like so all girls who of you would like or be attracted to me


This is what I look and am like so all girls who of you would like or be attracted to me?
I have brown hair and brown eyes. Im tall (6ft) and I have an athletic body (160lbs) Im kind and funny. Im kinda quiet but if I like you Im not. I like to watch movies and listen to music. I play all sports. I play football, baseball, soccer, and basketball. I love to swim and be on the beach. Im always tan in the summer. I actually love to cook. I love to draw. Im really good at that so you can say Im artistic. I plan on going to an art school. I want to go to one in New York City or I would love to go to a school in Italy that would be amazing. Im Italian and I can speak it pretty good too. Ive been to Italy alot and its my favorite place to go because alot of my family is there and I love everything about Italy mostly because I am Italian.
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You sound like my dream man. Shame I've already got a boyfriend...lol
2 :
You sound hot! So you are an artist, huh? Ever seen Titanic! I would definately be attracted to you. Tall, dark and handsome! You even speak another language, you are like a girl's dream! You sound like you have a great personality.